This winter warmer is perfect for cold nights, as you long for something indulgent and chocolate-y; and what’s even better, this recipe is suitable for Vegans too! The slight bitterness from the dark chocolate combined with the sweetness of the soya milk and sugar makes this rice pudding a cut above the rest; and it’s so easy to make!
Vegan Chocolate Rice Pudding Recipe
MAKES 4 SMALL BOWLS // TIME: 20 MINUTES // EASY
- 1 Small Banana
- 250g Pre-cooked Rice
- 75g Dark Chocolate
- 200ml Soya Milk (Or other non-dairy alternative)
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 3tbsp Sugar
- Add 150g of the rice into a blender, along with 170ml soya milk, and the cinnamon. Blend until fully combined.
- Add the remaining soya milk into a saucepan, along with the dark chocolate, and gentle heat until melted and a smooth paste is formed. Then, add the contents from the blender and the remaining rice into the pan.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes until bubbling, then add the sugar and mix in.
- Allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes, or until as thick as you like; and then serve in small dishes. Enjoy!